Sexy House

The Sexiest Clan in Combat Arms

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-ShoveL_

PostSubject: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Indeed, it is I, -ShoveL_, which a few of you have met me ingame (mostly -Unbananable and DT members). I'm 15, I like computer games, pizza and chocolate. Indeed, you could probably class me as an average teenager, leaning towards the geeky side. I play Combat Arms regularly, if only to entertain myself and to play WAGGLE pubs (if only to make fun of the elitists and people who take CA too seriously).

I like to joke around, play CA w/friends, and generally have a good time. My main CA philosophy is to enjoy yourself, and not take it too seriously. That's how I've managed to stay sane whilst achieving the rank of CPT 3 throughout my (on and off) two years of playing.

Good luck and have funz,
Connor/-ShoveL_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBigEH

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:53 pm

hai, welcome to the clan

Never saw you while i was in DT o.o

Have fun~

ADD MEH
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:13 pm

OGM John Connor !
Back to top Go down
pwnag3igor
Affiliate
Affiliate

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 pm

one more rank for CPT4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulzworthy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:23 pm

-ShoveL_ wrote:
Indeed, it is I, -ShoveL_, which a few of you have met me ingame (mostly -Unbananable and DT members). I'm 15, I like computer games, pizza and chocolate. Indeed, you could probably class me as an average teenager, leaning towards the geeky side. I play Combat Arms regularly, if only to entertain myself and to play WAGGLE pubs (if only to make fun of the elitists and people who take CA too seriously).

I like to joke around, play CA w/friends, and generally have a good time. My main CA philosophy is to enjoy yourself, and not take it too seriously. That's how I've managed to stay sane whilst achieving the rank of CPT 3 throughout my (on and off) two years of playing.

Good luck and have funz,
Connor/-ShoveL_
Up for D eagle only when I'm on? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-ShoveL_

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 pm

pwnag3igor wrote:
one more rank for CPT4

I'm really looking forward to being a CAPTAIN 4, because CAPTAIN 4 is a really understated rank. I'll get kicked less because I'm a CAPTAIN 4 and I get better stuff at CAPTAIN 4 too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulzworthy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Dat when the G23 Carbon Black unlocked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBigEH

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:09 am

pwnag3igor wrote:
one more rank for CPT4
RaptorGod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Skippy__

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 am

-ShoveL_ wrote:
pwnag3igor wrote:
one more rank for CPT4

I'm really looking forward to being a CAPTAIN 4, because CAPTAIN 4 is a really understated rank. I'll get kicked less because I'm a CAPTAIN 4 and I get better stuff at CAPTAIN 4 too.
You will be kicked less cos u will be a CAPTAIN 4 and especially cos u have a bad kdr for a CAPTAIN 4 0.83. Oh hai der CAPTAIN 4. Do u get kicked less CAPTAIN4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faithless-

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:36 am

I still don't get why Command Sergeant Major 4 didn't stick.

Sure, being a CAPTAIN 4 is pro, and when you get to CAPTAIN 4 everyone will know that you're a CAPTAIN 4 and will not kick you as a CAPTAIN 4, and you have the feeling of being CAPTAIN 4.

But, COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 4 is longer, if COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 4 lose all their GP COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 4 can just restart, COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 4 can still improve the COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 4's KDR, etc. etc,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pwnag3igor
Affiliate
Affiliate

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:02 pm

In conclusion, CSM4 is for fags and CPT4 is for bausses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liisae
Affiliate
Affiliate

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 pm

TheBigEH wrote:
pwnag3igor wrote:
one more rank for CPT4
RaptorGod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*   

Back to top Go down

Introducing me, myself and I. *trollface.jpg*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1