Sexy House

The Sexiest Clan in Combat Arms

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Teisharo's epicsauce application of doom =D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
teisharo

PostSubject: Teisharo's epicsauce application of doom =D   Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:19 pm

sorry accidentely applied for forum membership my bad, was here cause i saw your forum on combat arms rushed over, thought the register button was the app button i apologize -tei
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLICATION FORM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which game are you applying for?:

In Game Name (IGN): Teisharo

Other IGNs you've used with current account (name change):none

Alternate account IGNs: Teisharo2 and teisharo3221?i think it was my old old account before my email was stolen

Kill/Death Ratio (KDR): .78 (last i checked)

What Time-Zone you live in: eastern standard (in nj and ri)

Past Clans: none

Post your CBL status tag: it keeps telling me i cant post links or stuff when i try adding the link -___- but it says cbl clean i could email it to your or idk
Do you have/use a microphone? yes, built in mic + O'Neil Stretch HD headset, upgrading constantely

When are you usually online playing CA? usually daily around the pm hours, however will be more active, depending on scheadules, classes and firefighting duties

What is you Nexon Forum name, if you have one? nope dont have a forum name

Did any one refer you to the clan, if so, who? sadly no

Why would you like to join Sexy House? you guys are a clean fun clan, im sick of the little kids, i crave a more mature atmosphere, im a bit of a goofball, my buddies and i play all the time he is in the prestige clan, also you guys ban hackers, spammers and i like that, im sick of having hackers crash my games or exploiting glitches to mess up my kdr royally

You have read and understand the Clan and forum policies stated above: of course =O
Back to top Go down
Erojiji
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Teisharo's epicsauce application of doom =D   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 am

Welcome! Go ahead and apply in-game and create a Clan forum account. I'll activate it after work today if one of the admins haven't already. Don't forgot to download TS, so you can at least hear instructions during clan wars. XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sexyhouse.ohmylife.net

Teisharo's epicsauce application of doom =D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1