The Sexiest Clan in Combat Arms

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Endlessly's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Endlessly

PostSubject: Endlessly's Application   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Which game are you applying for?: Combat Arms. (Well that's really all I know, other games I DO play are TF2 and MC lol.)

In Game Name (IGN): Azerothic.

Other IGNs you've used with current account (name change): None, Azerothic has been my name from day 1 in 08' LOL.

Alternate account IGNs: I don't really have an alt, so I can't say much here can I?

Kill/Death Ratio (KDR): 1.63, but that's not what I really perform. I SHOULD have 1.80ish I bet, but due to having like .50 long ago due to being a Trainee, I think it's fine lol. And to even perform somewhat decently for FPS lagging a bit badly, I guess it's not TOO bad in that view lol.

I don't really care about what my KDR is, though. I just use it as a tracker to see if I'm growing in terms of that lol. I AM a bit competitive in-game, meaning I try my best to do 2.00 minimal, etc. But anyways, 1.63 is my KDR.

What Time-Zone you live in: Pacific time.

Past Clans: Been through a lot actually (Which is bad.) I went from Ang3ls something SO long ago, I forgot their name, but it was a fun clan made up of some friends. Next was Dark Templar II, then NewEra, and currently TheCommunity.

All clans are great, I DO feel bad for hopping around so much, but that's what happens when friends go all over the place lol.

Anyways, in another section below I will also explain how my application will work, since I'm not TRULY applying to join instantly. I'm just doing this since Erojiji said I can apply whenever I want, I decided to just do it now so that when I can join Sexy House, I'm already approved and all that good stuff lol.

Post your CBL status tag: LOL I'm going to be lazy on this part, but rest assured I'm CBL clean.

Click here for CBL status tag.

Do you have/use a microphone? Yes. Built-in laptop mic, actually. I'm pretty shy with talking, but I do talk when I want to/need to lol.

When are you usually online playing CA? I'm usually on everyday, I'm quite active as I find CA a very fun game lol.

What is you Nexon Forum name, if you have one? Endlessly, which was a shock to a few LOL.

Did any one refer you to the clan, if so, who? Nope nobody did. I just found Sexy House by browsering through Nexon's Clan Recruitment section. From there, I took notice of you guys, and boy was I REALLY amazed. I never noticed Sexy House members, but after seeing you guys on the thread, I took notice more and man I was shocked at how awesome SH members are. In fact even today playing with MrFiveSeven and SwiftDeath, both really great people.

Also more to point out, Vader is awesome, Erojiji, Pronage, and even more members I've played with. Everyone is just so great. Everyone has a good time, nobody hackusates without reasons, etc. Definitely the kind of people I enjoy playing with.

Why would you like to join Sexy House? A hard question to really answer lol. The members in it is PROBABLY the main reason. After playing with quite a few of SH members, I just wanted to be in the clan. However, I will take my time to explain how my application will work. I don't want to join the clan exactly right now, as much as I WANT to join it. I'm currently in a clan with a really great friend, and I'm helping out his clan. So as some may know, I try to help out SH as much as I can, and with that I pretty much just help bump the thread in the Nexon Forums place, and I answer simple questions that I think I have the answer to. Now, I'm just making this application since Erojiji said I could make it whenever I wanted, but what I'm saying is, I want this application to be counted for LATER when I can join the clan, and sadly I can't guaranteed a date on when I will join. This issue with that is that some info may be a bit outdated (Example: My KDR changes, if I get name changes, etc. But I HIGHLY doubt I will get a name change, and in cases of me turning a hacker or whatever, never.) So overall, I hope this application will still work for when I'm able to join, if it doesn't I can apply at a later time LOL.

Now why I WANT to join, continuing on some more, well I just find this clan full of amazing people. Really welcoming feeling, etc. Definitely want to be with you guys, I've already played with so many members, I enjoyed all my time with them.

I can actually go on for even more and explain my feelings about some stuff such as the CA community and why I feel like it makes SH even more desirable to join. A lot of times in CA, I just have a hard time enjoying the game due to a huge amount of people complaining, etc. Majority of the time I'm able to ignore it, but sometimes it's so much better if I had a group of friends to play with.

Anyways, I'll just cut off here.

So for now, I'll just continue helping out the clan as much as I can, even if I'm not directly inside the clan lol.

You have read and understand the Clan and forum policies stated above: Yes I have read it all and I agree to it and understand it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayc12
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly's Application   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:46 pm

So thats ur ign! wdf azero ur endless lol i remember u from DT days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endlessly

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly's Application   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm

LOL oh Jay, I remember you from DT.

And yeah, I try to keep my IGN a secret. (For some reason, as of now though, I find it fine to let people know my IGN now.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liisae
Affiliate
Affiliate

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly's Application   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 pm

You're applying, but not really applying?

What will happen to The Community?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erojiji
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly's Application   Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Jayc12 wrote:

LOL....that was my reaction too when I found out.

Welcome Azero! Hopefully by the time you're ready to sport the SH emblem, the server error will be fixed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sexyhouse.ohmylife.net
Endlessly

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly's Application   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 am

Liisae wrote:
You're applying, but not really applying?

What will happen to The Community?
Well for now I'm going to stay in TheCommunity and continue helping it out until it either
1. My leader can start taking care of things himself pretty well.
2. The clan just fails. (This I HOPE doesn't happen, but if it does it's a good reason to get into SH lol.)

But regardless of where I will be, I'll try my best to help both clans out.

So even right now with not being exactly in Sexy House, I'll still help it out as much as I can, and when I do join Sexy House, I'll still help out my current clan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endlessly

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly's Application   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:50 am

Erojiji wrote:
Jayc12 wrote:

LOL....that was my reaction too when I found out.

Welcome Azero! Hopefully by the time you're ready to sport the SH emblem, the server error will be fixed.

LOL, is my IGN that secret?

Anyways, when the Server Error is fixed, at least then I know I will have access to joining clans.
Also by the time it gets fixed, I'm sure I can discuss it with my friend and find solutions to being able to help out even without being in it lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pronage339

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly's Application   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 am

wooah, wat, i got a shoutout? lol! i never get shoutouts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endlessly's Application   

Back to top Go down

Endlessly's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top